Please note the following line-up changes to MMS network shows. If a show is not listed, it is unchanged. Dates
- Daylight Saving (EDT) starts 1st Sunday of October at 0200, clocks go forward 1 hour and ends 1st Sunday in April at 0300, clocks go back 1 hour.
- News Services operate
to their normal schedules throughout the year; the exception is weekend
format will apply for a two week period from Christmas Day to the
Friday following News Years Day.
- Program Changes, including Presenter Leave and replacement announcer(s) - dates are inclusive:
- Alan Jones Comments and Highlights 15 to 25 January, replacement is Steve Price
- Chris Smith Show 18 December to 19 January, replacement is Chris Kenny
- Money News not available from 18 December to 19 January, replacements from 1800 to 2000 are:
- 8 to 19 January, Michael McLaren
- Note that the above replacement programs are general News Talk format (not MN)
- Nightline, replacement announcer is Andrew McLaren from 14 January to 2 February.
- Neil Mitchell 12 December to 19 January, replacements as follows:
- 15 to 19 January, Tony Jones
- Overnights 18 December to 21 January, replacements Natalie Peters M-F and Michael Pachi S-S
- Ray Hadley Morning Show 18 December to 19 January, replacement is Mark Levy
- Ray Hadley Country Music Countdown not available from wc 18 December, returning wc 22 January.
- Remember When, replacement announcer is Andrew McLaren from 14 January to 2 February.
- Roothys Australia not available from 25 December to 21 January
- Steve Price Show 26 December to 25 January, replacement is Luke Grant
- Work Life Money, not available from Sunday 23 December to Sunday 28 January
- The Alan Jones,
Ray Hadley, Chris Smith, 2GB Drive and Early
Evening shows have amended clocks from 18 December to 19
January, inclusive. Please see below.
- The Steve Price Show has an amended clock from 18 December to 19 January, plus one extra week, 22 to 26 January. Please see below.