Please note the following line-up changes to MMS network shows. If a show is not listed, it is unchanged. Dates
- Daylight Saving (EDT) starts 1st Sunday of October at 0200, clocks go forward 1 hour and ends 1st Sunday in April at 0300, clocks go back 1 hour.
- State Based Live News Services operate to their normal schedules throughout the year; the exception is weekend format will apply for a two week period from Christmas Day to the Friday following News Years Day. Exact dates will be posted here in December.
- Program Changes, including Presenter Leave and replacement announcer(s) - dates are inclusive:
- Alan Jones 23 to 27 October, replacement is Steve Price
- Steve Price 23 to 27 October (filling in on Breakfast), replacement is Mark Levy
- Neil Mitchell 6 to 7 November, replacement Tony Jones
- Neil Mitchell 18 December to 19 January, replacement Tony Jones
- Tom Elliott 18 December to 12 January, replacement Nick McCallum
- Philip Brady 24 December to 13 January, replacement is Andrew McLaren
- Tony Moclair 25 December to 12 January, replacement is John Deeks
- The Ray Hadley Show, Neil Mitchell Show, Chris Smith Show, Tom Elliott Show and Money News have amended Clocks from 16 October to 15 December. Please see below.